- Deliveroo launch exclusive dishes for one of the nation's most beloved bands
- A limited-edition Boyzone-inspired menu will be available on 24th January
With Boyzone's Farewell Tour finally upon our nostalgia-craving doorsteps, Deliveroo has partnered with Smokin Bones of Dame Street to create an exclusive limited edition Boyzone-inspired menu.
That's right - if you've got a Picture of Food in your mind tomorrow during the reunion tour of one of Ireland's finest… and yes, maybe cheesiest, musical exports, then these dishes are sure to be All That You Need:
- A Different Beet: (€8.95 no sides / €12.95 two sides) A dreamy vegetarian burger containing beetroot, served with or without two sides.
- Every Day I Love to Chew: (€3.95) Cheese, please - Traditional Southern macaroni pasta dish, baked with Irish cheddar and sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
- No 'Platter' What: (€22.95) A hunky meat platter for two with baby back ribs, crispy chicken wings and 12 hour smoked pulled pork, served with cheese fries, slaw, and BBQ meat sauce of your choice (South Carolina, Memphis or Jameson whiskey).
- Key to my Steak Knife: (€11.95 no sides / €15.95 two sides) A triple stacked showstopper beef burger, served on a brioche bun with lettuce, tomato and Monterey Jack cheese, Topped with crispy fried onion rings pulled pork and Jameson whiskey BBQ sauce.
Dublin Deliveroo customers can order either (or both) of these menu items from Smokin Bones exclusively at www.deliveroo.ie or via the Deliveroo app on Thursday.
Joe Groves at Deliveroo said, "We're very excited to team up with Smokin Bones in Dublin to celebrate Boyzone's reunion tour with these bespoke dishes.
"We're all about great-tasting, fresh food and these Boyzone-inspired menu items are no different - but they are limited edition, so get them while stocks last," he added.
Get in the zone - taste the nostalgia!